Saturday, October 9, 2021

Day 9: "Dear MBC"

 October 9, 2021



Dear MBC,


I don’t have much to say today. My throat still hurts but is better at times. However, it’s on fire now so I’m making some Throat Coat tea. I think it’s more acid reflux related but I can’t tell… or I just have my acid reflux. My taste is really off today so food still is not something I’ve had much of but I did try to eat some veggies and hummus and mac n cheese. I did have a cereal bar. I know. Not a lot but it’s something. I have been getting socked out punched tired around 5pm the past few days. I wanted to take a nap but was afraid to as I go to bed so early as is anyway. Overall, it’s been a good day. The sun is out! I had a nice walk with my dad. I didn’t get my tiny “To Do” list done but that’s okay. Sometimes it’s okay to not cross everything off that list. I mean… it was only three items. I’m just tired and looking forward to snuggling in bed. My eyes are getting blurry so time to end this entry. Until tomorrow.



Sincerely,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment