Sunday, October 3, 2021

Day 3 "Dear MBC"

 October 3, 2021



Dear MBC,


Why do the weekends always go so fast? Today was a better day though. I was actually productive. While I’m still fatigued and having some other of your uncoolio side effects… I still was able to get stuff done! I actually got out of my pjs and checked some items off my “To Do” list. I also watched some football and rested. I’m proud of myself. You may knock me down but you know I always keep getting up and moving forward. I look back at September and what you put me through and realize… this weekend… while not the best… deserved all the rest. 


What did you put me through last month? 

Week 1: Scans #Scanxiety

Week 2. Lung Biopsy #NotInfectionNotCancerButWhatIsIt?

Week 3: Bronchoscopy Biopsy #LetsFindOutWhatItIs #RecoveryFromProcedure

Week 4: Chemo and results #CrapItISCancer #SideEffects


This month… let’s be less full of surprises... unless they are good ones. Okay? We have to get ready for a brand new chemo on the 18th. 


With that, I hit the hay. A short and sweet entry for a decent day! 



Sincerely,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment