Thursday, October 7, 2021

Day 7: "Dear MBC"

 October 7, 2021



Dear MBC,


I woke up feeling human again!! Hey, isn’t “Human Again” a song in Beauty and the Beast the Musical? I took the right medication today too! Work was good. I’m just tired. Tired and blurry eyed. I slept a lot and watched the “The Sopranos” prequel “The Many Saints Of Newark.” My dad wanted to watch it. I have never seen an episode of “The Sopranos.” It’s just not my thing. I wouldn’t watch it again, but I’m happy I saw the movie.


As far as eating … I ate pretty decent today. I mean some of it was not the healthiest.I ate the most I probably have eaten this week. So a good day today! Gosh I’m really fatigued though. I could go to sleep right now. Maybe I will. A short and sweet entry today. Tomorrow is Fryay!


Sweet Dreams!



Sincerely,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment