Saturday, October 30, 2021

Day 30: "Dear MBC"

 October 30, 2021



Dear MBC,



It’s been a few days. I went to my parents for some self-care appointments. I worked… minus one day where the Wi-Fi decided not to work. I tried though! It’s always nice to escape the city and venture to the burbs. I saw some cute little ghosts and goblins trick-or-treating today! 


I was feeling pretty spooktacular Wednesday and Thursday. I was just really fatigued. Friday was not a treat. You played a trick on me MBC! I felt fine all morning. Around 11:30 I was in pain. You did this to me once before. I feel fine and then move and am in this crazy constant pain. It’s like if you put a thick rubber band around my chest and upper back and then take a knife and stab me… kinda like a voodoo doll. I mean it’s not fun. The pain makes breathing hard. It just hurts. I swear it’s skeletal pain but I’m no doctor. Maybe I should be a skeleton for Halloween! LOL Anyway, I took two extra strength Tylenol and after a few hours I felt better. Thank goodness!


I feel much better today. It’s now Saturday night. I’m back at my place. I tried eating three different meals for dinner. They all tasted awful. I had an Ensure. It was ghoul-licious. Ghostbusters “Walk The Moon” is playing on Pandora. I watched some reality tv. All is good.


MBC... you’re kinda like a ghost. You’re always hovering about. Sometimes you are friendly and don’t bug me too much. Sometimes you're like “BOO!” and sneak some crazy symptom on me… like yesterday! I try to be like,“I ain’t afraid a no ghost,” but sometimes you do scare me. Don’t worry, I just do the monster mash on you and squash the symptom you throw at me the best I can. 


Have a wicked good night! 



Sincerely,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment