Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Day 6: "Dear MBC"

 October 6, 2021




Dear MBC,

 

It’s after 6pm and I’m still in the same pajamas I slept in last night. Why you say? Your girl here took the wrong prescription medication! I was trying to re-start a stomach/acid reflux medicine but took this random anxiety/anti-depressant instead. Oy vey!  It legit has been kicking my butt all day. I took it during work and legit had to stop for 10-15 minutes to just lie down. It was like I needed a re-boot. However, that re-boot didn’t work cause when I was done with work I crashed on the couch and then moved to bed. I was in bed until 1pm but then crashed again on the couch at 3 and have been sprawled out feeling like a zombie ever since. Lesson. Read your medication bottle before taking what is inside it. I think I’m just on autopilot with the ones I do take daily I just wasn’t thinking. So, as I sit here typing… feeling like a zombie and zzzzzzz….I now have to decide do I want to try and shower? The idea sounds exhausting but refreshing. The other option. Just change pj’s! Or maybe I just stay in the same ones for a second night? Meh. That sounds not great. That’s how just zombie-like and tired I am from this medicine. Never… never… again. Hey! Maybe I should be a zombie for Halloween! 


With that… I say sweet dreams MBC. Tomorrow I hope I wake up feeling human again.



Sincerely,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment