Friday, October 22, 2021

Day 22: "Dear MBC"

 October 22, 2021



Dear MBC,


It’s Friyay!!!!! Thank goodness. You just make me sooooo fatigued MBC. I’m not sleeping well and when I do sleep I don’t feel rested after. I woke up not feeling great but pushed myself to work anyway. Acupuncture was good but my head just hurts, my eyes just blurry/tired and my body fatigued. I have the virtual Walk for the Cure tomorrow and while opening ceremonies are at 9am I plan to start walking earlier. My goal … a one mile walk. I was going to walk by the lakefront but it’s supposed to be a bit chilly tomorrow and the wind may be bad. I’m concocting a walk map in my mind. I think I may do a rectangle that includes the Northwestern Hospital campus and maybe the Riverwalk. We will see how I’m feeling. I don’t have much else to say today except I am just fatigued and can’t wait to snuggle under my covers. 


Till tomorrow MBC.



Sincerely,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment