Thursday, November 3, 2011

Welcome To My World

Hey There! My name is Jessica and I want to formally welcome you to "The World According to JAZ."  Let me introduce myself to those of you who don't know me. I'm a 35, single, Jewish girl living in a major city in the Midwest. I work in television news and have lived on each coast and a few cities in-between. 

You may be wondering where I get JAZ from. They are my initials and my nickname! The first friend to call me JAZ was my friend Sandy. We were in grammar school and she always would be like, "JAZ! What's up?" The nickname has stuck. I'm also known for my vocabulary, which includes words and phrases like: coolio, coo-coo for cocoa puffs, and poopery scoopery.

Anyway, welcome to my blog. It's a bit cooky at times but it's also fantabulous (yes, two more words). So grab a martini or a glass of wine and join me for a jazzalicious journey through my world. I'm happy to have you in it! 

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Jessica! The introduction is so honestly you that it makes me want to continue reading. I am looking forward to the jazzalicious journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! especially the sandy part!! ;)

    ReplyDelete