Monday, June 25, 2012

I Will Survive


The confetti has dropped, the glitter is gone, the Mac Red has been wiped off everyone’s lips ... but the memories will stay put forever. No number of wipes can wipe those away!
I think most of my friends and family will be happy to hear me not constantly talk about, or post links, and photos about the show and its cast. Anyway, I was tempted to go see a Broadway show tonight. However, I’m having some Priscilla withdrawal. I was told not to go see a show and to just relax. So, what have I been doing instead on this rainy day? I’ve been on Twitter way too much. I’ve been Tweeting about how the bus will be making a pit-stop in The Windy City! I’ve told my friends and family there that I’ll throw a Jimmy Choo at them if they don’t go see it! I’m sure Priscilla will also “Go West” and colour everyones world out there too. Everyone knows it for sure “Colour(ed) My World.”  
In any case ... the show was “Hot Stuff” last night and everyone shook their groove thing. For us Priscilla fans ... we will survive! We will continue to support the fabulously talented cast as they take on new projects.  And, while us fans screamed “Don’t Leave Us This Way ...” the memories, music and message of Priscilla will always be on our minds.


No comments:

Post a Comment