Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Everybody Say Yeah!

t's a bittersweet week on The Great White Way. The factory of Kinky Boots on Broadway is closing its' doors on Sunday. As many of you know this is a show near and dear to my heart. People in the cast... past and present... all have left, and continue to leave, little red sparkles of heeled footprints on my heart.

I have seen Kinky Boots 42 times. I hope to make it the factory (come on lotto luck) one more time. 

I wanted to take a moment to write a little something to everyone who has ever been involved with this production. I know this show has touched people from every corner of the world. 
Thank you.


Dear Kinky Boots,
Thank you for raising me up when I felt down.
For telling a story of love and acceptance.
For your openness to everyone who has ever stepped into the theatre.
Thank you for singing about sparkly, shiny, sexy boots... in red. (We all know sex is the heel)
To anyone reading this... remember to pursue the truth, let love shine and that you can change the world when you change your mind.
Most importantly... "Just Be!" 


Have a Kinktastic final week at the factory and let love shine! 

Below are the links to all the Kinky Boots related posts I've written. 





No comments:

Post a Comment