Saturday, January 27, 2018

Make Your Own Magic (Part 2)

Be the reason someone smiles today! That's my Birthday wish! It’s for you to do something to make someone smile, feel good about themselves, or make a difference.

You know I'm all about kindness, giving and compassion. It’s something we all can use a little bit more of on a daily basis…especially now. Yesterday, I wrote about creating your own magic. There’s magic happening everyday, but we don’t always take the time to recognize it. It doesn’t have to be just the sweet, sticky kind of magic. It could be the magic full of passion and hope that brings change.


Hope. Hope is one of my favorite words. So as I celebrate my Birthday, my hope is that you’ll take a moment to make someone smile. Make a difference. 
Share your magic. Share the magic that only you have the power to sprinkle about. THEN… sprinkle it on Twitter by re-tweeting this and using the hashtag #MakingMagic.

No comments:

Post a Comment